DC SPD Surge Protective Device 3P 1T+2T 600V
1. Must cut off the power before installation. Do not operate in the light on state.
2. It is recommended that the fuse or automatic circuit breaker be connected in series before the lightning protection module.
3. When installing, please connect according to the installation diagram. As shown in the figure, "+" means positive wire, "-" means negative wire, and PE means ground wire. Wrong connection is not allowed. After the installation is complete, open the inner cable of the automatic circuit breaker. (or fuse ball) to check whether the working status is normal or not.
4. After the installation is complete, insert the module correctly and check whether the lightning protection module works normally.
5. During the period of use of the lightning protection module, check regularly. Test and see the status bar. If it is red or the output of the remote signal sends an alarm. Indicates that the lightning protection module is malfunctioning. It should be repaired or replaced immediately.
6. The power supply's lightning protection module should be connected in parallel. Lead wires should be short. Thick and straight, and the connection should be tight and reliable.
> Features of PV combiner box
1. It can be connected to multiple solar photovoltaic arrays at the same time, the rated current of each channel can reach 10A, the maximum is 15A, which can meet th...