Description of surge protector
Surge protector, also known as lightning protector, is an electronic device that provides safety protection for various electronic equipment, instruments and communication lines. When a spike current or voltage is suddenly generated in the electrical circuit or communication circuit due to external interference, the surge protector can conduct and shunt in a very short time, so as to prevent the surge from damaging other equipment in the circuit.
Surge protector, suitable for AC 50/60HZ, rated voltage 220V/380V power supply system, to protect indirect lightning and direct lightning influence or other transient overvoltage surges, suitable for family residence, tertiary industry and industry Field surge protection requirements.
1. The protection flow is large, the residual pressure is extremely low, and the response time is fast;
2. Adopt the latest arc extinguishing technology to completely avoid fire;
3. Adopt temperature control protection circuit, built-in thermal protection;
4. With power status indication, indicating the working status of the surge protector;
5. Rigorous structure, stable and reliable work.