Introduction of combiner box
In the solar photovoltaic power generation system, in order to reduce the connection between the solar photovoltaic cell array and the inverter, FEEO Technology is based on "SJT 11127-1997 Photovoltaic (PV) Power Generation System Overvoltage Protection-Guidelines" and "GB/T18479" -2001 Overview and Guidelines of Ground-mounted Photovoltaic (PV) Power Generation System" and the characteristics of photovoltaic systems, combined with our years of experience in combiner box design, we have developed combiner boxes with a number of patented technologies.Users can connect a certain number of photovoltaic cells with the same specifications in series to form photovoltaic series, and then connect several photovoltaic series in parallel to the combiner box. The photovoltaic inverter is used together to form a complete photovoltaic power generation system, which can be connected to the grid. Combiner box, according to the selection and design requirements of photovoltaic power generation grid-connected inverters, is divided into: 1-2 channels, 3-4 channels, 5-9 channels, 10-16 channels of photovoltaic series input confluence, and measured by the intelligent communication acquisition module and fault analysis, detection and localization.
1. It can be connected to multiple solar photovoltaic arrays at the same time, and the maximum current of each channel can reach 11A, which can meet the needs of different users;
2. Equipped with solar photovoltaic DC high voltage lightning protection device, both positive and negative poles have double lightning protection function;
3. Adopt professional DC high voltage circuit breaker, DC withstand voltage value is not less than DC1000V, safe and reliable;
4. Lightning counting function, easy to understand the intrusion situation and frequency of lightning disasters;
5. With working status indication, it is easy to observe the working status;
6. Equipped with high-voltage DC fuses and circuit breakers, a total of two-level safety protection devices;
7. Sensors and monitoring and display modules can be configured as required to measure and monitor the current of each channel, and the operating status can be recorded and displayed remotely, without the need to go to the site (optional);
8. The protection level reaches IP65, which meets the requirements of outdoor installation;
9. Simple and convenient installation and maintenance, and long service life.
For more knowledge about combiner boxes, please pay attention to FEEO.